You can pick up your printed premium book in each town in Renville County.
Premium Checks are to be picked up in the Secretary’s Office on the last day of the Fair. They will not be mailed out.
Come back in April of 2023 for the UPDATED Premium Book! You can view last year’s, below!
BAKE IT WITH SUGAR – sponsored by Southern MN Beet Sugar Cooperative
Kids – Muffins
Adults – Coffee Crumble Cake
Entries due by 4 pm Tuesday August 8th
- Contest open to any Minnesota resident. (Adults – 18 & older; Kids – 8-17)
- Entry must be muffins and/or coffee crumble cake made from “Scratch.”
- A minimum of 1/4 cup sugar must be used in the recipe.
- Entry must be submitted as a plate of (6) on a disposable plate.
- Recipes listing the ingredients, preparation instructions, and recipe author must be submitted with the entry, printed on one side of the page.
- Judging will be based on the following criteria:
- Flavor – 30 points
- Overall Appearance – 25 points
- Mistress & Crumb/Texture – 15 points
- Consistency (size & shape) – 15 points
- Creativity – 15 point
(Appearance, ingredients, etc.)
Total: 100 POINTS
Vary on the year depending upon availability with Southern MN Sugar Beet Cooperative.