3: Bone Stock Class
4: Man Van
Bone Stock Rules using a Mini Van
Bird Island Lions Club Demo GENERAL RULES
GATES OPEN AT 3 PM AND WILL CLOSE AT 6:30 PM
- Any mass produced automobile can be used as long as it is built to the class it will be running in. Except limos and ambulances.
- All glass plastic and chrome moldings must be removed from vehicle.
- All drivers must have a full face helmet and wear eye protection at all times while in vehicle.
- All drivers must wear a long sleeve shirt or jacket.
- All vehicles must have seatbelts.
- All batteries and gas tanks must be secured – no bungee cords or ratchet straps.
- All vehicles must be in pits half hour before derby start time – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Window net or at least 2 straps on driver’s door window is a must.
- All loose materials must be removed from the inside of the vehicle.
- No drugs or alcohol before or during the derby.
- All vehicles must have working brakes.
- Limit of 2 fires per vehicle per heat.
- No deliberate driver door hits and no use of driver’s door as a shield.
- No sandbagging or team driving allowed.
- Each vehicle has 2 minutes to make an aggressive hit.
- Stay in vehicle until heat is over or stopped.
- All judges decisions are FINAL.
- Officials reserve the right to disqualify any vehicle at any time.
If you have questions, call first!
Please text or call:
Dan Batdorf: 320-522-2382
Pete Amberg: 320-444-7383
Cost to enter
$50 for car/driver/1 pit person
$20 pit pass
$200 Mad Dog Award for each class!
Payouts for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place for each class!